POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Old photographs : Re: Old photographs Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old photographs
From: Warp
Date: 8 Mar 2008 13:48:45
Message: <47d2df8c@news.povray.org>
St. <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>     You're not kidding. I love these photo's too, but did you notice the boy
> wearing a dress, (left, top row)?

  According to the caption that's "Rosa Lee Hatfield (daughter of Anderson)".
Might have a boyish face (at least in this photo), but most probably a girl.

> And is that, (shall we say), a 'short'
> blond haired lady to the right?

  Who?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/01/The_Lusitania_at_end_of_record_voyage_1907_LC-USZ62-64956.jpg

> >  The amount of interesting detail in this photo is staggering.

>      All I see is that we are more powerful than ants with that ship there.
> ;)

  One thing I find interesting in that foto are the "taxis". Quite different
from modern taxis, but already crowding places like that. :)

--
                                                          - Warp